FLY AGARIC (TOADSTOOL) MUSHROOM DROP EARRINGS!!!
These poisonous fungi look like something straight out of a fairy tale, but myn won't kill you!!
Made from recycled sterling silver and brass, these earrings feature two layers. The top layer or cap has cut-out scales, hand stamped gills and a skirt and the base layer has a hand stamped skirt edge and stalk.
A medium style earring, these toadstools will wiggle their way into your heart adding a little bit of childhood magic back into your day.
They are approximately 55mm tall and 30mm wide.
These drop earrings are the 4th design in this new collection.
Here are some ways to keep your Toadstool Earrings in great condition!
- Hold your earrings by the shepherd hooks, especially when putting them on and off.
- Try to not touch the earrings surface if you can. The metals have been hardened but they can still mark.
- Avoid getting them wet. It's best to avoid wearing your earrings in the rain or the shower, as the sterling silver and brass can discolour.
- Keeping them clean... avoid using alcohol based products on your earrings. Use a microfiber cloth or soft cloth. Both layers have been oxidised (a black patina added to the surface). This can rub off overtime so cleaning should be kept to a minimum to prolong their longevity. Should you wish to have them re-oxidised if the patina has worn away, just contact me and I can arrange this service.
- Store them safely. All Meekz Contemporary Jewellery come in their own gift box which will keep your earrings clean and protected.