BUTTON MUSHROOM NECKLACE!!!
This tiny little fungi will be your new favourite addition to all outfits.
Every mushroom will differ in size, shape, and form, adding to their overall uniqueness. Each one is dipped in a black patina to highlight the details further.
This necklace comes on a 45cm length oxidised sterling silver fine chain and the mushroom is approximately 20mm tall and 15mm wide. When worn the necklace sits short and becomes a focal point.
Made from recycled copper, brass, and sterling silver, this necklace is the 5th design in the new collection.
Here are some ways to keep your Button Mushroom Necklace in great condition!
- Hold your necklace by the chain, especially when putting it on and off.
- Try to not touch the mushroom if you can. The metals have been hardened but they can still marked or scratched.
- Avoid getting it wet. It's best to avoid wearing your necklace in the rain or the shower, as the sterling silver, brass and copper can discolour.
- Keeping it clean... avoid using alcohol based cleaning products or spraying perfumes on your necklace. Use a microfiber cloth or soft cloth to give it a quick wipe over if dusty. The entire necklace including the chain has been oxidised (a black patina added to the surface). This can rub off overtime so cleaning should be kept to a minimum to prolong its longevity. Should you wish to have the necklace re-oxidised if the patina has worn away, just contact me and I can arrange this service.
- Store them safely. All Meekz Contemporary Jewellery come in their own gift box which will keep your earrings clean and protected.